Monday, October 12, 2009

Looking Back

I was working on a new post earlier that caused me to go into my saved files looking for the notes I wrote during that first weekend in San Antonio. I reread those notes and...wow...it's always interesting looking back at what I've written before I knew more.

[Sidenote: Don't we always know more than we use to? I guess not, as I forget stuff all the time. But I never seem to write, back when I knew less. Maybe I will when I get even older.]

So, instead of posting that story now, I'm going to use some of those notes and continue working on it and hopefully post it tomorrow. I'm sure you all know and understand that I need to edit them and be very careful about names, locations, dates and such. Public blogs are searchable and I don't want to make this one private...but I don't want to be found by the wrong people either. The "wrong people"...yikes!

Stay tuned...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment